Jio Fiber in Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir Details, Plans, Price, Offers, Area Wise Availability, Customer Care
Reliance Jio has launched Jio Fiber. Jio Fiber is the fastest and most affordable fixed-line internet service. All Jio customers are excited to know about the launch of Jio Fiber and now are looking for service accessibility in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir. The largest broadband greenfield network of India is now accessible for people of S to experience it. Unlike most of its competitors, Jiofiber uses a Fiber-optic network that ensures fast and stable internet speed. The end result is a completely different internet experience when fiber optic comers to your home. Users will experience the Internet and network security, TV on Demand, Best Call clarity, Jio Media Share. Reliance customers can see all the details, plans, offers, customer care support, and pin code availability in Srinagar on this page.
Jio Fiber in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir
In its 41st AGM Reliance Jio has announced the launch of Jio Fiber. In this year AGM the new services were announced to increase the users. Customers can apply for this service both in Online and Offline way. If you want to apply for Jio Fiber in Jammu and Kashmir offline then you can visit your nearby store in Srinagar and if you want to apply online visit the official website My Jio or Jio.com. If you want to use this service at home or at the workplace you will have to pay a one-time subscription fee at the time of the router installation. Along with broadband data benefits, Jio would offer complimentary access to Jio Tv and landline. You can check pin code availability for Srinagar. For more details contact to customer care.
|Bronze Plan||Rs 699/-||100 Mbps||Unlimited (100GB+50GB Extra)|
|Silver Plan||RS 849/-||100 Mbps||Unlimited (200GB+200GB Extra)|
|Gold Plan||RS 1,299/-||250 Mbps||Unlimited (500GB+250GB Extra)|
|Diamond Plan||RS 2,499/-||500 Mbps||Unlimited (1250GB+250GB Extra)|
|Platinum Plan||RS 3,999/-||1 Gbps||Unlimited (2500 GB Extra)|
|Titanium Plan||RS 8,499/-||1 Gbps||Unlimited (5000 GB Extra)|
✔ New Connection: One Time Payment Rs 2500/- [Security Deposit(Rs 1,500 = Refundable) + Installation Charge( Rs 1,000 = Non-Refundable)]
✔ Annual Subscriber will get Jio Home Gateway (Worth 5,000) + Jio 4K Set Top Box (Worth 6,400) free.
✔ TV Video Calling, Home Networking, Gaming & Device Security (Norton) Services are free (Worth Rs 3300/-) & OTT Apps.
Jio Fiber Plan Overview
Jio Fiber is all in one solution for broadband, Free Voice Calling, Best Call clarity, TV on-demand, premium content landline, Videoconferencing, etc. All the Annual Subscribers will get 4K set-top box Zero-latency Gaming for up to 5 devices. Jio Fiber set-top box comes with a voice-enabled remote which enables users to switch channels and OTT platforms through voice command. Along with this Jio Broadband will Offer the Following facilities.
▪ Fastest speed up to 1 Gbps.
▪ Free 3-month complimentary access to Jio Cinema & Jio Saavan App for Rs.699/- Plan.
▪ 3 Months access to Video Entertainment apps for Rs. 899/- Plan.
▪ Enjoy Jio First Day First show Movies and premium Sports content.
▪ Video TV Calling is included.
▪ Jio has already launched the First Day First Show for Platinum and Above Plans so users can enjoy the movies and get entertained.
▪ Enjoy the theatre-like experience with the VR headset.
▪ Device Security for up to 5 devices.
▪ Premium content access is included for Diamond, Platinum, and Titanium plans.
How to Apply for Jio Fiber in Srinagar Registration
Interested candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for this service.
- Visit the official Web portal. Here
- Under the JioFiber Category, Select your city ( Jammu and Kashmir)
- Select your Pin Code (190001-191131, List is Given Below) /Area/Location for registration.
- Now enter your basic details like name, Srinagar address.
- Complete the verification process by using an email address and mobile OTP.
- Enter the OTP or verification code and then click on the Submit Button.
- Jio Fiber Customer support executive will contact you.
Jio Fiber Customer Care in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir
If you are facing any problem related to router connection or have any query related to Plans and bills you can contact the helpline number.
- Jio Fiber Helpline Number – 1800-896-9999
- Fiber experts are available for your assistance in Srinagar 24X7 (Monday – Sunday)
Pin Code Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir –